Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome unknown, and God be on my side!

I find myself in touch with reality; there is resignation and less fear to an unknown. It is incredible to see how fear can hinder a person. Will I fear what I have not done more than what I should have done?  There is a saying that states that if one does everything in its power will get what they desire, but is that really true? I do not agree, perhaps I have not given it my all, or perhaps there has been a mediocre attempt.  How can you change what you have no control over? I read a blog it said something about how young adults search with desperation in horoscopes, Chinese cookies, in things like that a guide to life. A key to romance, success, overall happiness and self-fulfillment, I found the blog hilarious simply because I fall under that category. J It made me realize that you can’t live thinking that you can prevent failure and if you keep on trying to prevent it you only miss on opportunities, experiences, and possibly even romance, success, overall happiness and self-fulfillment. J
So I will try to do more and dream less, have greater faith and less fear.  I want to lose myself and finally find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment